sestdiena, 2009. gada 28. novembris

PKRA - pasaules freestyle čempione

Par pasaules freestyle čempioni freestyle disciplīnā ir kļuvusi -KAJIYA BRUNA

Vairāk par čempioni:
http://www.brunakajiya.com/

Uzvaras cienīga uzuna(viņa ir superīga)

ow I'm so happy that I've been walking around with a huge smile on my face to the point that I woke up this morning with sore cheeks :)
This was a perfect ending for 2009 season, winning the title here and getting 1st on the comp is everything I could wish when I first flew into this beautiful place that is New Cal.
After a great deal of work, dedication and love for the sport I got where I wanted and the satisfaction is just great, I believe that whenever you put your heart in something and fight for it when it comes together the taste of accomplishment is special, very rewarding.
It's been a great year for me and after a 1st place in France, Germany and New Caledonia with a 2nd in Germany, I'm happy with the constancy of the results and I will work on keep them coming next year!
I want to thank everyone that helped me on this mission of mine, my family, friends and sponsors.
Talking about sponsor, Mystic did this really nice congrats poster on their website, I've added the pic here but if you want to see it in the real size ( witch is a lot nice)check mysticboarding.com Thanks guys!!
Now it's time to relax and celebrate :)

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru